Roth-ProductionsRoth-Productions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Click Me Click Me

Going into my favorites

I really enjoyed this. And I usually don't like click/button games. Good job.

Blood, Bone, and Fear Blood, Bone, and Fear

Great job!

Good title selection, good opening, great style overall. Cool. Very good. I feel so refreshed after watching such a great flash.

Just a Thought Just a Thought

Awesome

Wow. Great job man. I commend you for your creativeness and skill. That's going in the favorites!

Family Guy Quiz: Medium Family Guy Quiz: Medium

I am offended

I didn't watch the content, this review is not about that.

You said "NWA" in the beginning, I assume as your "production company" name, as everyone does now. It was subtitled, "Nazis with Attitude." Now, I don't mind the occasional Nazi joke, but using them as you did implies some sort of coolness or something about Nazis. Even though you may not have meant any offense, it is offensive.

WuTangFinancial responds:

Well heres the thing we are a production company, and you are a faciest, predjuidice dumbass, and you call your self a production company, and you've never touched flash before.

Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

Very Well Done

Very well done! I really enjoyed this game. The next thing to add is a steering function, but I'm not complaining cause then I'd do more poorly. :D Is Sonic eating a hot dog in one of the tricks? I like those flaming trees, too. Ah, the feeling when I get a higher scoring trick... And customizeable weather. Good job.

Halo Quiz Game Halo Quiz Game

good job

I don't play Halo often, but I enjoyed this quiz.

Al6200 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.